9/14/2009

外國人說得

I'm using the LME49720 in the buffer spot and 2xOPA2107 in the I/V section. The soundstage is about the size of stock (nothing like 2x49720 in the I/V), but the bass is the best I've heard quality-wise, and is in plentiful quantity. The highs are more prominent as well but, unfortunately, they're scratchy/grainy (not smooth) and at times, quite fatiguing. However, the main benefit of this setup is that the overall transient response is noticeably improved over all other opamp combinations and it really produces a detailed, quick, high-energy sound.

At low volumes, this setup sounds good, but at high volumes, I prefer the LME49720 in the I/V section. I wish I could combine the bass/transient speed of the OPA2107 with the smooth treble and huge soundstage of the LME49720.


可是2107好貴@@雖然我已經有一顆了!!

1 comment:

請注意,留言我不一定會看到,可直接寄email給我比較快,email在部落格邊欄有。